In this how-to I will show you how to get Google Music in Canada (or any other country) without a VPN or Proxy. And it will only take 5 minutes
What you'll need:
Hola Better Internet Extension
A valid credit or debit card
Hola Better Internet is a great extension to have. It works similar to a VPN and lets you access websites that are normally exclusive to the US.
You can get the extension from here:
Go to http://music.google.com
Click 'Agree and next' or if you disagree click 'disagree'. Either way, you probably didn't even read the terms and conditions. Anyway.....
Click on Standard or All Access (not recommended). Then click Set Up Account.
Fill out as pictured above.
Country: United States (Do NOT put Canada)
Name: Microsoft Corporation
Zip Code: 98052
Credit or Debit Card: Enter a valid one.
Then enter your CVC code and expiration date.
Click Accept and Continue. An error message will most likely pop up. Ignore it and close it and Google Music will still work.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Email me at email@example.com with questions or how-to suggestions or requests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades