You might want to switch countries on iTunes for many reasons. Today I will show you how to switch countries to get apps before they release in Canada (or even sometimes the US). Many apps usually release in New Zealand before they come to USA and Canada. Canadians might also want to switch to American iTunes since there is way more apps.
Completion time: 5 minutes
What you need:
An Apple ID
Tap Change Country or Region. Tap Store and select New Zealand or United States. Then tap next. Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Tap None under Billing Information. When filling out your Billing Address type your full name, then type in a USA (or New Zealand address) I used:
Address: 350 Fifth Street
City: New York
Enter your phone number and click next.
Congrats! You're done. That wasn't hard!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions/requests/demands for future how-tos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades